Accounting software solutions
Accounting is the process of keeping a record of monetary matters of any necessary process or activity. It is a practice essential for keeping a cautious check on all the financial activities of an organization, business, a targeted program or more. Profits Plus’s extensive accounting services aim at providing accounting requirements including payroll processing for companies or organizations that wish to outsource their accounting function. Our highly qualified and skilled team of accountants use an innovative accounting software to handle your books so you can focus on your core business without worrying about your financial matters.
Profit Plus Accountants delivers monthly accounting and reporting services in UAE to assist you in both operational efficiency and business advisory for the growth of your business. Our services are customer oriented; our specialized accounting experts can assist you on site and off site to fulfil all your requirements.
To ensure excellent standards in all our services, we master in implementing best global practices locally. To present the exact financial information that is mandatory for keeping you informed about your financial position; Profits Plus can set up the most suitable accounting system software for you in UAE to meet all your accounting needs. With the most qualified and experienced accountants on board, we believe it is our duty to train your accountants so they can adapt themselves to a basic accounting software for small business and harness its numerous benefits.
Profits Plus focuses on providing accounting solutions by offering following services:
- Accounting review
- Preparing full financial statements
- Setting-up accounting systems
- Monthly/quarterly financial reporting
- Periodic bookkeeping services
- Installation & training of accounting software – Tally, Quick books, Peach Tree and many more
- Providing accounting software and training to employees
- Banking & credit card reconciliation
- Accounts Payables & Accounts receivables
- Payroll Management
- Train & Supervise accountants
- Set up accounting procedures & internal controls
- Periodic financial reports of the business to the management (MIS)
- PDC Management
- Backlog accounting