Accounting software solutions
Accounting is the process of keeping a record of monetary matters of any necessary process or activity. It is a practice essential for keeping a cautious check on all the financial activities of an organization, business, a targeted program or more. Profits Plus’s extensive accounting services aim at providing accounting requirements including payroll processing for companies or organizations that wish to outsource their accounting function. Our highly qualified and skilled team of accountants use an innovative accounting software to handle your books so you can focus on your core business without worrying about your financial matters.
Profit Plus Accountants delivers monthly accounting and reporting services in UAE to assist you in both operational efficiency and business advisory for the growth of your business. Our services are customer oriented; our specialized accounting experts can assist you on site and off site to fulfil all your requirements.
To ensure excellent standards in all our services, we master in implementing best global practices locally. To present the exact financial information that is mandatory for keeping you informed about your financial position; Profits Plus can set up the most suitable accounting system software for you in UAE to meet all your accounting needs. With the most qualified and experienced accountants on board, we believe it is our duty to train your accountants so they can adapt themselves to a basic accounting software for small business and harness its numerous benefits.
Profits Plus focuses on providing accounting solutions by offering following services:
- Accounting review
- Preparing full financial statements
- Setting-up accounting systems
- Monthly/quarterly financial reporting
- Periodic bookkeeping services
- Installation & training of accounting software – Tally, Quick books, Peach Tree and many more
- Providing accounting software and training to employees
- Banking & credit card reconciliation
- Accounts Payables & Accounts receivables
- Payroll Management
- Train & Supervise accountants
- Set up accounting procedures & internal controls
- Periodic financial reports of the business to the management (MIS)
- PDC Management
- Backlog accounting
What are the best Accounting Software?
- Oracle and Oracle NetSuite
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Zoho Books
- SAGE and SAGE Intacct
What are the categories of accounting software?
Characterized on the basis of the “varieties of operations the industry handles,” there are the below-mentioned categories:
- Billing/ Invoicing Software – Automating basic, day-to-day billing activities, cheque writing, etc., minimizing manual entry errors.
- Project accounting – For aligning complicated interdepartmental or inter-company tasks, better human & material resource management, and project analysis.
- Payroll management system – For managing payroll registers, calculating and depositing salaries, cutting deductions, producing tax forms, etc.
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) Systems – For handling the core accounting, material purchasing, marketing & finance, inventory and supply chain management, and B.I. to improve operational portfolio and enhance functionality
What are the different types of accounting software?
- Commercial accounting software
- Enterprise accounting software
- Custom accounting software
How does Xero backup your data?
Xero accounting system saves you from data loss with top-class backup approaches and recovery plans. It converts your personal and financial data to unrecognisable code following industry-standard data encryption guidelines.
Which is more appropriate to use: Xero or QuickBooks?
Both are online (cloud-based) accounting software, making payroll, invoicing, and inventory management effortless. Although, Xero is more budget-friendly ($12-$65/month) than QBO ($30-$200/month). When compared, QuickBooks seems like an easier choice for small businesses to work with as it comes with a more intuitive interface, built-in lending, and 80+ reports.
Whereas Xero will outclass QuickBooks in terms of top-tier security. For accounting and bookkeeping tasks, mid-sized to large-sized businesses, and companies with teams of accountants, Xero is a better pick. It excels in competition with a unique customer management system and 800+ integrations.
How Xero online software differs from Sage?
They have plenty of differences, but their significant difference is that Xero is best recommended for handling small to medium-scale companies that lack accounting knowledge, are on a low budget, and need quick accounting tricks. Xero is comparatively cheaper and offers quick access to cash flow statements.
On the contrary, Sage seems compatible with more complex, multi-faceted, and established businesses.
What is the cost of the Xero training course?
The cost varies based on the level of training you register for. Typically, it ranges from $395 to $995. You can enjoy an interest-free payment plan starting from just $25 weekly.
Is Xero GAAP and IFRS compliant?
Yes. Xero, a cloud-based accounting software, supports International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) accounting guidelines and complies with GAAP standards.
Does Xero allow to download of a copy of data?
Yes. You can download a copy of your saved data at any time on any device. In fact, data from Xero is exported easily.
Can I download Xero Accounting software for free?
Yes, Xero features, including Xero Projects, Xero Expenses, and Xero Payroll, can be accessed without paying a single penny for one month/30-day period. Once you have experienced using Xero, you can subscribe to the plan that suits your business.